DRI 12S4P FlexPCB 1.0 Battery Kit
Don't. Flex. Too. Close. To. Me.
No but seriously, don't actually flex these if you can help it. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.*
This is an advanced battery building kit. This product is a DIY kit provided as-is for now to advanced builders who know how these materials go together.
Soldering, spot-welding. and li-ion battery building know-how required. You supply 48x 18650 cells of your choosing.
- 12S4P FlexPCB
- 25x 4p-18650 Pure Nickel p-group tabs.
- 48x Fishpaper Rings
- 2x M5 Bush Terminal (175A rated)
- 13-pin RA JST Header (Balance connector)
- 2x M5 10-12awg Ring Terminals (100A)
- 2x M5 14-18awg Ring Terminals (Balance)
- 2x M5x10mm Socket Head Bolt & Split Washer
- Amass XT-60 Male/Female Cable Set
- 4x 150mmx10x0.2mm Nickel Strip
- 50x450mm Adhesive Backed Fishpaper Sheet
Specs & Dimensions:
- 439mm L x 150mm W x 1.6mm D
- 2oz Copper Weight
- 0.2mm 4P Custom Pure Nickel Tabs
- Fits Torqueboards TB40 Drop Deck
Usage: These 'FlexPCB's have a moderate ability to bend, within reason. Applications within high-flex decks (TRAMPA style, high-flex/low-ply MTB, etc) has not been tested extensively, do so at your own risk.
- Build Guide (Thanks Benjamin!)
- Github Wiki link
- PCB Design Files
- 3D Models
International Customers: Shipping options through built-in services are limited & somewhat expensive. Please email support(at)derelictrobot.com, or Message us directly to discuss alternative, cheaper options.