12S4P FlexPCB Battery Pack - Sony VTC5A
New, fully assembled, & tested 12S4P Li-Ion Battery Pack, built from 48x VTC5A Sony/Murata 18650 cells & the DRI FlexPCB Battery Kit. Built with love, safety, and durability in mind right here in the DRI workshop by The Duck himself.
The VTC5A is a high-discharge power cell; capable of not only delivering big amps but also excellent Watt-Hour performance at higher discharge rates! The VTC5A cell is known to have minimal voltage sag, which provides more consistent power delivery throughout your ride.
Ships domestically within 1-2 business days.
- 12S4P FlexPCB Battery w/ 48x VTC5A 18650 Cells
- XT90S power connector
- 13P balance header.
- Charge-only Bypass BMS, wired up and ready to keep your pack well balanced.
- 80A Peak Discharge
- 60A Continuous Discharge
- 10.4Ah Amp-Hour Capacity
- 50.4V Maximum Charge Voltage
- 524.16Wh Watt-Hour Capacity
Specs & Dimensions:
- 439mm L x 150mm W x 22mm D
- 2oz Copper Weight
- 0.2mm 4P Custom Pure Nickel Tabs
- 5.5mm x 2.1mm Barrel Charge Port
- Fits Torqueboards TB40 Drop Deck
Usage: These 'FlexPCB's have a moderate ability to bend, within reason. Applications within high-flex decks (TRAMPA style, high-flex/low-ply MTB, etc) has not been tested extensively, do so at your own risk.
- Build Guide (Thanks Benjamin!)
- Github Wiki link
- PCB Design Files
- 3D Models